Are you posting willy-nilly on social media and getting nowhere fast?
Everybody thinks they can do social media, but social media for business is entirely different than it is for a personal profile.
What worked to meet your specific goals yesterday might not work tomorrow.
Nothing will work to it’s fullest potential unless all aspects of timing, frequency, text copy, and other factors work in a coordinated and measured way to achieve the greatest reach and engagement with a brand’s ideal followers.
Igniting a fan base is just the start–keeping them engaged on a regular basis is the true skill of my profession.
You need a strategy to do social media effectively
I have crafted thousands of posts for social accounts across just about all of the social media platforms for a variety of industries.
Along the way, I’ve developed a nuanced understanding of the fine balance required between promotion of what’s appealing for its own sake and promotion of the brand in order to direct traffic to leads and sales.
Let me help you create a social media strategy to get the outcomes you’re after with social media.
My Social Media Strategies Include:
- An audit of your existing social media accounts
- Defining your social media objectives and how to track your progress
- Finding out where your ideal followers are hanging out online
- Creating an editorial calendar
- Creating a content creation and curation system
- Defining your brand persona and voice
- Spying on your competition to see what they are doing and what is and isn’t working for them
- Implementing time-saving tools
- Creating action plans for customer interactions and emergencies
I recommend getting a social media strategy sorted for solopreneurs and small business owners who want to continue managing their social on their own or have a staff member implement it for them.
You’ll spare yourself a lot of the stress and headache of thinking about what to post, when, and how, and you’ll save time doing it using the tools I’ll show you!
Best of all, you’ll know you are making the most out of your time and effort.
The cost of this service depends upon on how many social media accounts you currently manage.
$150 for 1-3 platforms
$200 for 3-6 platforms
$250 for 6-9 platforms