Are you struggling to be consistent with your social media?
Staying consistent with social media management is like being a circus performer, dashing between several plates spinning on poles to keep them spinning—all the while interacting with the audience to boot!
If any of the plates slow down for too long they smash to the ground and you instantly lose the crowd’s trust in you.
They leave your tent without dropping a single penny of appreciation, no matter how long you’ve been at it!
This can be an incredible amount of pressure on a small business owner, who may not even enjoy social media let alone have the skills to do it effectively. I know, because I experienced it it the eight years I ran my e-commerce business. Lucky for me, I did enjoy it quite a lot, especially when I discovered how well it could increase my sales!
My social media management packages are designed especially for solopreneurs or micro-businesses seeking:
- Affordability – I charge a base rate of $300 a month for the first platform and $50 for each additional, with a $50 monthly referral incentive discount given for every new client signed. You can save up to $600 a year! Contracts are a minimum of three months but I offer additional discounts for six months and one year contracts.
- Flexibility – I offer a choice between a basic, hands-on package or a growth, hands-off package. Hands-On is suited for solopreneurs I encourage and coach in Live Facebook video creation, relationship building, and content contribution. Hands-Off is when you want to totally leave it to me to manage ad campaigns, reach out to influencers, collaborate with other businesses, and really grow your social platforms.
- Feedback – I provide quarterly reports for basic packages and monthly, in-depth reports and consulting sessions for growth packages. I’ll let you know what your followers are responding to online, what works, and what doesn’t work, and brain storm with you to create compelling content for the upcoming month.
Every Social Media Management Package Includes:
- A minimum number of quality, strategic posts
- Boosted post or ad campaign, depending on package choice and budget
- Replies to messages and comments
- Audience building
- Accepting friend requests and following back
- Following relevant industry influences and businesses
- Optimized images and graphics
- Deleting of unwanted spam
- Reputation monitoring
- Profile updates and technical updates
Social Media Platforms I Manage:
My specialties are Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest mainly, but if you have an established presence on any particular site, I am happy to help you make the most out of it.
- Facebook Groups
- Specialty sites
Are you ready to save yourself a lot of time while getting increased brand awareness and a growing fan base?
Find out what it’s like to work with me or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!