There’s no doubt that great communication and honesty are what make a good working relationship, right?
With that in mind, I like to be up front about how I work so that I can do my best possible work for you with 100% focus on just your business, fully taking care of all your needs on time.
Staying on top of multiple social media editorial calendars demands a very high-level of organization and planning. It also requires a lot of creativity and thinking time, which means working free from any possible distractions.
In order for me to have that, I structure my work routine with a carefully scheduled cycle of activity to attend to every client’s social accounts on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. Ensuring that I can be optimally productive within each of these time blocks means I have to have some boundaries in place for how I communicate with you and your team:
Office Hours and Communication
- Office hours are 10-6, Monday through Friday, with the exception of holidays.
- We can communicate by email primarily. A SMS text is fine for anything requiring my urgent attention or a quick reply. My hearing ability is partially deficient and I can tend to miss important information if it is given to me verbally, so I prefer to keep most communication in one written, documented place for reference. I answer emails within 48 hours, but I don’t read or answer emails on the weekend (and I don’t expect you to, either). Please note, I often make weekend visits to see my partner who lives in a black spot in the Dandenong Ranges. At these times, your text may not get delivered to me or may be delivered late.
- I ask that you and your team members please email a total of no more than three times in a single week, with the first month on contract being an exception.
- Scheduled phone calls are fine (within contractual limits), but unscheduled phone calls are reserved for emergencies only because of the productivity cost. Monthly management packages include half hour phone chats so that we can keep in touch and consult with each other on the next month’s editorial calendar.
- If I’m going on vacation or taking time off, you will always receive at least one week’s notice.
Of course, I am interested to learn how YOU work best as well, and how we can communicate in a way that will satisfy us both. I look forward to working together! Contact me to get started!